1. Check Facebook.
2. Check Twitter.
3. Respond to at least 7, but not more than 56, tweets and/or Facebook statuses.
4. Check email.
5. Google pictures of your main character.
6. Get distracted by pictures of Richard Armitage.
7. Refresh Twitter.
8. Search Pinterest for photos of your setting.
9. Pin 13 different recipes for pie.
10. Double-check the Fall TV Lineup.
11. Double-check your DVR.
12. Browse Spotify to create a writing soundtrack.
13. Dance wildly around the room to Queen and Silversun Pickups.
14. Pour a glass of water. Hydration is important.
15. Open Microsoft Word.
16. Check Facebook.
17. Decide your main character’s older brother has a tattoo.
18. Google cool tattoos.
19. Return to Word.
20. Stare blankly at the blinking cursor for an hour before heading to bed.